Each of reviews must be a minimum of 400 words and should, for your guidance, answer the following questions:
- What are the main technical contributions of the paper/talk?
- What are possible applications of the work?
- What are possible future extensions of the work?
- Why did you choose this paper/talk? Explain your interest in this topic and how this paper furthered your knowledge of the topic.
- Your name, date of your paper review, and scholarly citation:
- For paper: Author(s), paper title, journal or conference proceeding, date, and page numbers
- For colloquium: Speaker, title, and date of talk