The topic, research question, and hypothesis for your research paper can be anything pertaining to border and coastal security. Once you have decided on a topic, develop a research question and hypothesis to support it.
– Cover Page
– Introduction (include the specific research question and hypothesis which are presented at the end)
– Literature Review – Critical analysis is the key here
– Methodology (This needs to be more than a single sentence that states “I used qualitative methods”. Take the time to explore what type of qualitative method you used…. Content Analysis and Case Study.
– Analysis – What does your research tell you? What are your conclusions??
– Conclusion – ensure you include what future research should cover that has not been explored.
– Reference List
– Scholarly and credible references should be used. At least 2 scholarly sources per page of content. However, a minimum of 10 scholarly sources are required.